Robeez Donations



I wanted to post this message in order to let other families know that Robeez is really great for donating slippers to bring to orphanages around the world.... For those who don't know Robeez are soft leather sole slippers for little children that are recommended by Chiropractors because it is just like walking bare feet. They are also very cute and great when you have hardwood floors to help the children from slipping around when they start walking.
Anyways I had contacted the company (thanks to another adoptive mom that gave me this same information) and they have sent me (donated) a lot of slippers...I only had to pay for the shipping to have them sent to my house. I have attached a pictures of them below.
You would need to ask to speak with the departement that deals with donations. If you would like to be in contact with them, their telephone number is 1-800-929-2649.
Here is the website for the Robeez company as well:
http://www.robeez.com/EN-US/default.htm
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home